Saturday, October 13, 2018

Topics of 2018


No update for a while. Here is a short summary of this year.

・I joined in Asia Sudoku Championship in Korea again. 2nd place was beyond my expectation.

・Unfortunately, I caught flu in Korea, and it affected on the 1st round of Puzzle GP. Thus I had a bad start, but I managed to come back to my pace later. This year, contest duration returned to 90 minutes, and I think this benefited me. Sometimes I wondered where are the classics.

・JZC 2018 was held in March as usual. This year I prepared a round with Serkan. I would like to introduce our round, but probably after WSPC!

・I could not participate in 24HPC this year, nor could we gather in Japan. I solved it alone recently (not in one day), so I will make some comments in another post.

・I and Kota published a puzzle book in Japan. 3 chapters out of 10 use Japanese letters, but 2 of which can be solved without Japanese knowledge (more enjoyable if you know). And instructions are obvious for accustomed puzzlers. Check it out if you are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment